2019 Chiller Challenge & Annual Meeting 1k Kids’ Run 10:50 am 2 mile Fun Run 11:00 am 8k Run 11:05 am Annual Meeting 12:30 pm Sunday, February 3, 2019 NP Dodge Park - Pavilion 11001 John J.
2019 Chiller Challenge & Annual Meeting
1k Kids’ Run 10:50 am
2 mile Fun Run 11:00 am
8k Run 11:05 am
Annual Meeting 12:30 pm
Sunday, February 3, 2019
NP Dodge Park – Pavilion
11001 John J. Pershing Drive
Omaha, NE 68112
The Chiller Challenge is a club race to say thank you to the members and a way for members to invite others into our family of runners. Free to all active members if registered by 2-1-2019. Register in person on 2-3-2019 (Race Day) for $10.
For 2019 we are including the Annual Meeting as part of the Chiller Challenge. Chiller Challenge has long been the membership run.
The 2019 Annual Meeting agenda will include:
- Presentation of the 2018 Run the Magnet Awards
- 2019 Hall of Fame Induction
- 2019 Annual Meeting of Members
- Election of Officers
- Preview of 2019 events
Awards (Custom Chiller Medals)
- 8K Age Group Awards14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & up
- Medals for Kids’ Run participants(12 and under)
- No awards in the 2 mile Fun Run
- Awards posted at www.omaharun.org
Shirts are preorder only. Order online or postmarked by 1-24-2019.
- Additional ORC gear on sale (use volunteer points, cash or credit card for purchases).
- Register online at Register NowOnline registration deadline 2-1-2019 or return entry form with appropriate entry fee to:
Omaha Running Club
P.O. Box 34602
Omaha, NE 68134
- Register in person on 2-3-2019 for $10.The Omaha Running Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to promote running, walking, and racing for people of all ages. If you would like to be more involved in the club, please contact us on the web at www.omaharun.org or talk to one of the Omaha Running Club Volunteers at the race.
If you would like to volunteer for the event, contact John Hall, Volunteer Coordinator for the Omaha Running Club, at email@example.com
For More Information, call 402-651-5269 or e-mail Daren Konda at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Sunday) 10:50 am - 2:00 pm
NP Dodge Park
11001 John J Pershing Drive | Omaha, NE