06apr8:00 amTHE RED BRICK RUN Hosted By Dynamic Physical Therapy10K, 5K, Kids' Run
Join us for the 5th Annual Red Brick Run, benefitting Gretna TeamMates on Saturday, April 6th at 8 am! This is a family-friendly event, boasting a kids' race at 8
Join us for the 5th Annual Red Brick Run, benefitting Gretna TeamMates on Saturday, April 6th at 8 am! This is a family-friendly event, boasting a kids’ race at 8 am, and a 5k/10k walk/run at 8:30 am, with all of the proceeds of the event benefitting Gretna TeamMates!
8:00 am Kids’ Race
- 1 mile timed event, with awards to the top two in the 9 & under and 10 & over age groups, respectively
- Half mile (untimed), primarily for kids ages 5-9, but kids of any age can still enter
- Quarter mile (untimed), primarily for those 4 & under, but kids of any age can still enter
- All entrants receive a shirt (if registered by March 20) and a finisher medal
8:30 am: 5k Run/Walk & 10k Run
- Both the 5k and 10k will be chip-timed events, with each participant receiving a race t-shirt (if registered by March 20th) and a finisher medal
- Awards for the top overall men’s and women’s finisher in each distance
- Age group awards in each distance for both men and women in the the following age group categories: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60
Packet pick-up and Late registration
Packet pick-up will be Friday, April 5th from 6-8 pm at Gretna Elementary School (on the west side) at 801 South St. For those unable to pick up on Friday, you can pick up your packet the morning of the race from 6:30-8 am at the same location. If you missed out on registering online, you can still register in-person at packet pick-up or the morning of the race!
Tom & Nancy Osborne founded the TeamMates Mentoring Program in 1991 in an effort to provide support and encouragement to school-aged youth. The goal of the program is to see youth graduate from high school and pursue post-secondary education. To reach this goal, youth meet one hour per week with a caring adult who serves as a mentor. Mentors are volunteers from the community who have dedicated themselves to making a difference in the life of a young person. Mentors give youth a sense of hope, purpose and vision. The TeamMates Mentoring Program currently provides a mentor for over 7,000 youth across Nebraska and Iowa.
(Saturday) 8:00 am
Gretna Elementary School
801 South St | Gretna, NE