Event highlights for 2020 Date of event: Saturday, April 25 Where: Baxter Arena Time: Registration opens at 7:30 am Event Chair - Kelissa Crawford - Senior VP and Chief Marketing Officer Physicians Mutual Day of Race 8:30
Event highlights for 2020
Date of event: Saturday, April 25
Where: Baxter Arena
Time: Registration opens at 7:30 am
Event Chair – Kelissa Crawford – Senior VP and Chief Marketing Officer
Day of Race
8:30 a.m. – kick off the 800 meter Kids’ Race (located on 67th Street Bridge)
9:00 a.m. – Kids’ Fun Interactive activities start
o Inflatable obstacle course, baseball cages, interactive inflatables, hamster ball races, basketball, and many, many more activities hosted by the UNO student-athletes
o Event will be held rain or shine
o Great family Fan Fest event
9:00 a.m. – 10K and 5K runs (Chip timed) and 5K walk
- 10K run route – starts on the 67th Street bridge adjacent from the Baxter Arena up thru UNO Campus. (see map for 10K route directions)
- 5K run route – starts on the 67th Street bridge adjacent from the Baxter Arena and thru Aksarben Village. (see maps for 5K run and walk route directions)
- 5k walk route- Starts on the 67th Street bridge adjacent from Baxter arena then south on the Keystone trail
- Vendors – 50 different health and university driven vendors will be in attendance
- Omaha Fire truck will be present
- Food and drinks- (Sponsored by Pepsi and Quality Brands and Spartan Nash) will be provided that morning to all
registered participants with race bibs.
- A post-race social tent/beer garden will open at 9:00 a.m.
- Massage tent- free massages will be available that morning to all participants before and after race inside Baxter Arena
- All coaches, student-athletes and staff will be in attendance.
- Kids activities inside Baxter Arena
Registration will open in January 2020 register online at OMavs.com/Maverickrun, it will take you directly to the registration page.
(Saturday) 8:00 am - 11:00 am
2425 S. 67th Street | Omaha, NE
RegisterGet registered today!