2020 Chiller Challenge & ORC Annual Meeting Sunday, February 2, 2020 1k Kids’ Run 10:50 am 2-mile Fun Run 11:00 am 8k Run 11:05 am
2020 Chiller Challenge & ORC Annual Meeting
Sunday, February 2, 2020
- 1k Kids’ Run 10:50 am
- 2-mile Fun Run 11:00 am
- 8k Run 11:05 am
- Annual Meeting 12:30 pm
1046 W Lincoln St
Papillion, NE 68046
Chiller Challenge is a club race to say thank you to the members and a way for members to invite others into our family of runners. It’s free to all current members if registered by 1-31-2020. Register in person on 2-2-2020 (Race Day) for $10.
Shirts are preorder only. Order online by 1-23-2020.
ORC Annual Meeting will once again be a part of the Chiller Challenge. Chiller Challenge has long been our membership run.
The 2020 Annual Meeting agenda:
- Presentation of the 2019 Run the Magnet Awards
- 2020 Hall of Fame Induction
- 2020 Annual Meeting of Members
- Election of 2020 Officers
- Preview of 2020 events
- 8K Age Group Awards (Custom Chiller Medals): 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & up
- Medals for Kids’ Run participants (12 and under)
- No awards in the 2-mile Fun Run
- Results posted at www.omaharun.org
ORC gear will be available for sale. (use volunteer points, cash or credit card for purchases)
Omaha Running Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting running, walking, and racing for people of all ages. If you would like to be more involved in the club, please contact us on the web at www.omaharun.org or talk to one of the Omaha Running Club Volunteers at the race.
If you would like to volunteer for the event, please contact John Hall, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please call Daren Konda at 402-651-5269 or e-mail at email@example.com.
(Sunday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
1046 W. Lincoln St.